I came across Ryan Ray’s photographs in search of a wedding photographer, and was blown away by his creativity and the fun moments that he captures. His images are truly beautiful. Check out his blog.
Wedding inspiration for this season
Welcome to Something BorrowedAs a serial wedding go-er in my 20s, I decided to start this blog for a bit of fun and share my opinion on all things weddings. 2011 saw 15 weddings attended by this gal, and each one was unique! As well as my own wedding experiences, I plan to collate inspiration from across the globe and inspire you all.
What I’ve been blogging aboutadelaide appropriate dress attire bombonieres bouquet toss boutique bridal bridal party bridesmaid bridesmaids cake candles chris judd cocktail designer destination wedding destination weddings diy dress dress code engagement eric fantasia fashion favours feature flair flowers groom hawaii ideas india inspiration inspire me wednesday international guests invitations invites J'Aton lauren o'connell love luxe cake company mismatched mismatched bridesmaid dress monique l'huillier new years nidhi ohio opinion Pallas couture photo blog photography planning poll rebecca judd rustic save the date sneak peek style sydney tea lights tradition travel turtle bay resort twigley vacation vera wang wedding wedding bouquet wedding dress wedding favour wedding feature wedding guest wedding photos weddings wine glasses
- Coolest dad ever?! fb.me/1Jz5n3Cfk 11 months ago
- Obsessed with this beautiful wedding and the brides gown! fb.me/JX1I0DzB 1 year ago
- Might be of interest for some of you ladies! fb.me/2wssjJjNz 1 year ago
- How to keep those diamonds nice and sparkly! fb.me/4Xt0KYKZN 1 year ago
- Trying on beauties at Burlingtons today in Chadstone... Wedding band goals! fb.me/8L2QQegLe 1 year ago